Robin has worked in Haverhill for more than 20 years. He transformed the derelict Bell Inn on the High Street into the Nine Jars creating jobs and apprenticeships for young people and improving the look of our town centre. He is passionate about the future prosperity of Haverhill town which is why he stood in the By Election in May 2018.
In 2019 he was elected Chairman of the West Suffolk Branch of Haverhill Conservatives.
As a Borough Councillor he has alsways put the needs of Haverhill residents at the heart of everything he does. In particular he campaigns on the following issues;
- Improving health provision in Haverhill
- A new bus services from Haverhill to West Suffolk Hospital
- Attracting new businesses to our town centre, creating jobs
- Greater investment in our local services
- Regenerating Haverhill High Street
- Creating opportunities for our young people
- Freezing our Council Tax for another FOUR years
After boundary changes, Robin is one of three Conservative Candidates standing for Clare, Hundon & Kedington ward in the West Suffolk Elections on 2nd May. The other two are Karen Richardson and Marion Rushbrook.