Louis Busuttil is a Suffolk County Councillor for Mildenhall Division.
Louis lives and works in the heart of Mildenhall, having moved there almost five years ago to run his own consultancy practice with his wife Jane.
Within a year of moving, Louis was already an active member of our local community, which included becoming a Parish Councillor where he takes an active role in local events, such as litter picking to make Mildenhall a cleaner and greener place in which to live.
Louis also has a strong interest in planning. He is campaigning to ensure that when RAF Mildenhall eventually closes, the site is used in the most appropriate manner. This will require improving the local infrastructure ranging from upgrading the fiveways roundabout to easing traffic flow in the town and reducng the sped of traffic in Barton Mills, Freckenham and Worlington.
To help everyone get to know Louis better, we asked him some personal questions, and here's his answers.
- If you could witness any event, what would it be? VE Day London 1945
- If you could have an experience of your choice, what would it be? Land on the moon
- Favourite fictional character? James Bond
- What is something you are really bad at? Roller skating.
- If you could have any super power, which one would you choose? The power to enable West Ham to score goals
- What is your favourite country? England
- If you were a Star Wars character, which one would you be? C-3PO
- What do you want people to know about you? I have visited over 100 countries
- How would you like to be remembered? As a loving husband
- What’s your favourite TV show? Have I got news for you.
- Who would you choose to play you in a film of your life? Yul Brynner
- What’s your favourite quote? Build a bridge and get over it.
- Famous person living or dead you’d like to meet? Jesus
- What is your favourite biscuit? Hobnob
- What is your favourite food? Spaghetti Bolognese
- If you could hang one painting in your living room, what would it be? Starry night by Van Gogh
- What song would be the soundtrack to your life? Say it’s only a paper moon