Vacancy: Office Manager West Suffolk Conservative Association
West Suffolk Conservative Association is looking to fill the full-time post of Office Manager with an experienced administrator based at our Exning Office. This role requires an enthusiastic self- starter with a cool head to deliver all aspects of day to day management of the Conservative Association office efficiently and professionally and is ideally suited to someone who has knowledge relating to this political environment.
The Association is a membership organisation which exists to return Conservatives in local and national elections in West Suffolk, working with other local and national Conservatives. The Office Manager's responsibilities can be summarised as follows:
- Managing the Office: Ensuring that the Association office is run efficiently and professionally at all times.
- Administering the Association: Manage all aspects of the organisations administration including membership data, formal and informal meetings and regulatory compliance
- Managing the Finances: Ensuring financial controls are properly implemented, including assisting with budget setting and monitoring income and expenditure
- Communications: To ensure that the Office provides prompt and accurate information and responses to all users especially the Membership, Sponsors and Partners
The Office Manager must:
- Be well organised and able to work under pressure
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Be numerate and have experience of financial administration
- Be IT literate, especially Microsoft Office and data base management
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Have a proven track record of supporting the Conservative Party
- Maintain confidentiality and data protection at all times
Salary up to 28,000 per annum, depending on experience.
We welcome applications from all sections of the community. We value diversity and will appoint on merit.
Please download the application form below, complete and return it by the closing date above.
|Job Application Form||740.05 KB|