Annual General Meeting
Friday 8th March 2019 at 6pm
Venue: Best Western Heath Court Hotel, Moulton Rd, Newmarket, CB8 8DY
Guest Speaker Hon. Lucy Frazer QC MP
Lucy was first elected to be the Member of Parliament for South East Cambridgeshire in May 2015. She was appointed as Parliamentary Under Secretary of State at the Ministry of Justice in January 2018.
She has previously served on the Education Select Committee and as Parliamentary Private Secretary to both the Lord Chancellor and Secretary of State for Justice as well as the Paymaster General and Minister to the Cabinet Office.
Prior to becoming an MP, Lucy practised as a barrister and was appointed as Queen's Counsel in 2013.
She went to university in Cambridge where she met her husband, David.
A G E N D A
1. President's Welcome
2. Apologies for absence - send to email@example.com
3. Minutes of the AGM 2018
4. Chairman’s Report
5. Honorary Treasurer's Report
6. Election of Officers: (Please download Nomination Form below)
(d) Deputy-Chairman (Political)
(e) Deputy-Chairman (Membership)
(f) Honorary Treasurer
(h) Additional Officers
7. Any other business (notice to be given by 2nd March 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org )
8. Guest Speaker Hon. Lucy Frazer QC MP
9. Vote of thanks by The Rt. Hon. Matthew Hancock MP
10. Closing remarks by Cllr. Lance Stanbury, Chairman
|Nomination Form||605.48 KB|
|AGM Minutes 2018||684.04 KB|